Hunter BM Battle of Azeroth
In the “Beast Mastery” class Hunter developers have prepared a number of changes that will take effect with the release of the expansion “Battle for Azeroth”. In the spell book, many skills have undergone changes. In the new addon, “Cobra Shot” requires 35 units of concentration, but reduces the recovery time of the “Kill Command” for 1 second; this is a new passive effect. Aspect of the Wild ability increases the chance of critical damage by 10%; these buff lasts for 20 seconds instead of 10. The concentration recovery has been reduced, in BFA its 5, not 10 per second for the hero with the pet. Depending on the type of animal that the Hunter uses, specialization for them will be determined. In total, three branches – “Ferocity”, “Perseverance”, and “Cunning”. On this depends a unique ability, which is provided by one for specialization. In the first case, this is “Frenzy”, which increases the speed of all members of the group or raid by 30% for 40 seconds. In the branch “Perseverance” the skill “Survival of the Fittest” is available. This protective spell lowers incoming damage to the Hunter and pet by 20%, and recharges for 3 minutes. In the third branch, the ability “Master’s Call” removes all the effects of immobilization or slow and for 4 seconds the hero becomes immune to this type of spell.
Ability “Disengage” when cast increases the movement speed by 50% instead of 60%, as it was in the “Legion”. The new “Barbed Shot” spell deals damage and bleeds them, makes pet infuriated, thereby increasing attack speed by 30% for 8 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. The “Intimidation” spell returned, thanks to which the pet can stun the enemy for 5 seconds. You can use it once a minute. Passive skill “Wild Call” with 20% probability instead of 50% can instantly complete the recovery time “Barbed Shot”. “Mastery: Beast Mastery” raises the damage done by the pet by 52% instead of 44%. The new passive ability “Exotic animals” allows the Hunter in the “Beast Mastery” branch to tame unique pets, which is the reason for the buy powerleveling WoW of this class. The last change among the spells affected the passive skill “Beast Cleave”. After using the “Multi-Shot” pet will put the enemies next to the main goal of 75% instead of 100.
Already in the first dash of talents, changes are visible. The new skill “Killer Instinct” passively raises the damage from “Kill Command”! By 50% for goals that have less than a third of health left. Also, a talent that was not previously there “Dire Beast” is present in the initial series. With his help, the caster calls for help a powerful animal that attacks the target for 8 seconds, the cost of 25 units of concentration. In the second tier, the Scent of Blood skill generates 8 spent resources when using Barbed Shot. The talent “One with the pack” was reworked. “Chimera Shot” in this dash remained unchanged. At a level 45, the new “Natural Mending” spell passively reduces for 1 second the restoration of the “Exhilaration” skill for every 30 spent concentration units. The ability “Camouflage” added to the BFA allows you to enter the state of stealth with the pet for 1 minute. When the spell functions, the hero regenerates 2% of health every second.
In the fifth tier, the passive skill “Venomous Bite” reduces the cooldown time of “Bestial Wrath” by 1 second when using the Cobra Shot ability. New talent “Thrill of the Hunt” allows you to increase by 3% the chance of a critical shot when using the skill Barbed Shot, the effect stacks up to 3 times. In a tier of level 75, the ability “Born to be Wild” reduces the cooldown time by 20% “Aspect of the Cheetah” and “Aspect of the Turtle”. The “Posthaste” talent has moved to this range and increases the movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds instead of 60 and 5 respectively. The Binding Shot spell is unchanged. At the 90th dash, “Stomp” was reworked. He passively allows the pet to shake the ground around himself when using the Hunter “Barbed Shot”. In this branch there are talents “Barrage” and “Stampede”, which remained without processing.
The spell “Aspect of the Beast” in the last dash is completely redesigned. Passively, damage is increased by 30% from all pet abilities. Also, the effectiveness of “Predator Thirst” “Endurance Training” and “Pathfinding” for an assistant is also increased by 50%. Another new talent “Spitting Cobra” calls for the snake creature for 20 seconds, which damages the chosen target. While it is alive the hero can restore 40 units of concentration.
The hunter in the specialization “Beast Mastery” will feel great in PVP and PVE. Changes are designed to balance its damage, in the talents appeared variability. In some shooting galleries competing abilities are present. The ability to tame exotic animals will force players to look for the most powerful pets, which is an additional reason for buying boost wow. The hunter in this specialization will continue to rely on his two pets in combat, which now have more control and damage. It should be noted that the estimate is preliminary and with the official release of the add-on on all servers there may be changes. If other specializations of this class are of interest, then we should wait for our next materials.
If you ask yourself: “where you can buy wow boost”? The website https://bestboost.club will help you!